AMCCC comes forward for rehabilitation of Kashmiri Pandits. By Hem Raj Jain


Indian Muslims second to none about patriotism regarding rehabilitation of KPs and retrieve of PoK (ii)- Rather champions of Hinduism / Hindus (VHP, AHP etc) should prove their integrity.
-Mostly Muslims are blamed (for their acts of commission) for the problem of Kashmiri Pandits (KPs) but champions of Hinduism / Hindus (VHP, AHP etc) are equally responsible if not more (for their acts of omission) and should prove their integrity by helping to solve these problems as given below:- OR
Meanwhile the NGO - SCHWCC ( led by Laxmi Arya had talks with some KPs at Jammu including Desh Rattan Pandita the President of ‘All Migrant Camps Coordination Committee’ (AMCCC) and conveyed that:-
(i)- Out of Rs 4,000 Crore per year expenditure of taking 7 Lakh persons (2 Lakhs KPs + 5 Lakh volunteers) in Kashmir for rehabilitation of KPs 80 % will be for food which SCHWCC expects Hindu organizations like VHP, AHP etc to arrange through ‘Lungur’ provided by prominent & rich Hindu religious institutions / shrines like Vaishno Devi etc from all across India. Remaining 20 % funds will be mobilized from India and abroad.
(ii)- AMCCC has asked SCHWCC to organize a meeting for this mission. Hence SCHWCC has decided to organize a meeting at Jammu (at the earliest preferably within a week) because in contrast to Delhi the KPs of Jammu take interest in rehabilitation in Kashmir. In this meeting KPs (mainly through AMCCC), veterans of security forces, office-bearers of SCHWCC and others will participate.
(iii)- SCHWCC has further decided that once AMCCC gives number of KPs which it will provide for taking to Kashmir for rehabilitation (SCHWCC expects 2 Lakhs out of ~ 5 Lakhs KPs refugees which NGOs of KPs claim) then SCHWCC will start the preparation for this meeting at Jammu.

You May Also Like


Myanmar-Bangladesh: What kind of stupid narrow politics of UNHCR regarding food assistance to 23 Rohingyas. By John Rozario

Bangladesh and Myanmar are moving forward with the Rohingya repatriation plan a pilot project. However, the United Nations High Commissioner for Re


US ambassador Peter D. Hass's involvement in the Bangladesh's election affairs should be sad for Bangladesh's politicians. By Nandita Roy

Who is the busiest diplomat in Bangladesh at the moment? No one can answer this without thinking. The US ambassador Peter D. Hass is currently the


US unnecessary and inappropriate meddling in Bangladesh election needs to be stopped. By Nandita Roy

Rami Niranjan Desai is an Author, Anthropologist and a scholar of the North East region of India. She focuses on ethnic identity, tribal issues and

"Trial of Pakistani Christian Nation" By Nazir S Bhatti

On demand of our readers, I have decided to release E-Book version of "Trial of Pakistani Christian Nation" on website of PCP which can also be viewed on website of Pakistan Christian Congress . You can read chapter wise by clicking tab on left handside of PDF format of E-Book. ,